1. Please visit our website www.williamsonuxbridge.com to choose the vehicle in our inventory that you are most interested in. You can request more details about the vehicle, request a quote or a walk around video by clicking a button.
3. We will reach out to you by your preferred method of contact (email, phone or text) to discuss the vehicle, send pictures or video as requested.
4. If you want to trade-in your vehicle we can offer you a ball-park appraisal on our website.
5. Once you are ready to purchase the vehicle, we can prepare all sales documentation for you to print, review, sign, and email back.
6. A final bill of sale will be emailed to you and we will call you to process your credit card deposit (GM VISA or MC).
7. You can apply for financing at www.williamsonuxbridge.com by completing a credit application. We will call you to qualify your credit and discuss your warranty and protection options to finalize the sale documents and coordinate delivery.
✅ COVID-19 protocols are changing daily and currently we recommend the Stay Safe Customer Drop off and Pickup for Service and Parts and Stay Safe Buy from Home for Sales.
✅ Our sanitization process of vehicles includes sanitizing keys, inside & outside driver’s door handles, steering wheel, gear shifter, driver’s seat belt and buckle, driver’s door panel, arm rest and centre console. As well, we will be using driver’s seat cover, steering wheel covers, gear shift covers and driver’s floor mat while inside your vehicle. This will all be removed prior to re-sanitizing the vehicle for your return.
✅ The Provincial Government has declared Williamson Uxbridge Service Department an essential service. We care and we are here to help you. Our goal is to assist you with your essential automotive needs while maintaining health and safety protocols to protect our customers and employees.
✅ To ensure the safety of everyone we request that all customers meet the Health Canada screening criteria and follow the requirements for personal hygiene and the 2 metre social distance protocol.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thank you for choosing Williamson Uxbridge. Stay safe!