STAY SAFE CUSTOMER DROP-OFF & PICK-UP FOR SERVICE
1. Email email@example.com with the subject line “Schedule Service Appointment” or call (905) 852-3331 and leave a detailed voice mail to request your service appointment. Please include appointment details such as services required, contact name, cell phone and email address.
2. At your scheduled arrival time, please park your vehicle in the service parking lot on the south side of the building (259 Toronto St. S)
3. Use an envelope in the drop off mail box, fill out the form, sign it and put your keys in the envelope, lock your car and insert the envelope into our key drop off box located on the south side of the building beside the drive-thru doors.
4. Within 30 minutes of your arrival time we will sanitize all of the touch points on your vehicle, check in your vehicle and contact you to review appointment details.
6. Once the vehicle is complete, we will prepare your invoice, email you a copy and process your credit card (GM VISA OR MC) over the phone for payment. We will park your sanitized vehicle with your bill and receipt left in the console.
7. When you arrive at the dealership for pick up contact your advisor by phone, email or text and they will coordinate the return of your sanitized vehicle and keys.
8. If you will be picking up your vehicle after hours, you must have a spare set of keys. We will leave your sanitized vehicle in the Service parking lot with the keys and paperwork in the console and the vehicle locked.
✅ As an essential business Williamson Uxbridge is here to assist you with your automotive needs while maintaining health and safety protocols to keep everyone safe.
✅ The sanitization of touch points will be done when we check in your vehicle and check it out and it includes installing/removing driver’s seat cover and driver’s floor mat, sanitize keys, outer and inner driver’s door handles, steering wheel, shifter, driver’s seat belt and buckle, driver’s door panel, arm rest and centre console.
✅ If you need assistance with alternative transportation during business hours we can make arrangements for a taxi pick-up and delivery. This service is complimentary for warranty repairs and customer responsibility for other repairs. Complimentary shuttle and loaners as well as rental vehicles are temporarily unavailable to reduce contact deemed essential at this time.
✅ COVID-19 protocols are changing daily and currently we recommend Stay Safe Customer Drop off and Pickup for Service & Parts options.
✅ To ensure the safety of everyone we request that all customers meet the Health Canada screening criteria and follow the requirements for personal hygiene and the 2 metre social distance protocol.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Service & Parts by Appointment:
Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm
Thank you for choosing Williamson Uxbridge. Stay safe!