CAREERS AT WILLIAMSON GM
We are always looking for talented people to join our team! Please feel free to email your resume along with a cover letter detailing your work experience & why you want to be a part of the Williamson team to Joanne Gaston, Manager of People & Culture firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE HIRING!
POSITION - SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Williamson Uxbridge, is currently seeking an SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our exciting team. Williamson Uxbridge has been a leading employer in the Uxbridge community for 75 years. We strive to provide a great team-based atmosphere and are actively involved in the community.
This is a permanent, full-time position, so we are hoping to find the right fit for our team, the role is based out of our dealership located in Uxbridge, On.
The service technician will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing customer vehicles to ensure safety and customer satisfaction. A customer centric approach to all duties and interactions is a must! This is a fast-paced service department with our goat set on 100% customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Diagnosing the source of any malfunctions and performing required repairs
- Examining vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Providing written quotes for necessary additional work
- Explaining procedures and repairs directly to the Service Advisor
- Monitor and maintain equipment
- Performing road tests and safety inspections
- Actively maintain the cleanliness of personal and team workspaces, adhere to safety procedures
What you will need:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (310S) or third-year apprentice
- Previous GM experience preferred but not required
- Valid Class G Driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment and able to learn new technology
- Current knowledge of automotive parts and their functions
- A “can do” attitude putting customer needs first
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Your own tools are required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits (i.e., Group Health and Dental, Employee Assistance Program, etc.)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Support from management and other team members to help you succeed
- A clean and professional work environment
- A workplace that values you, as well as your work life balance
- Annual Work boot Allowance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply today!
Thank you for you interested in working at Williamson Uxbridge, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process, if you require accommodation, please inform us.